Friday, August 22, 2008

Saloon Bathroom


























This little bathroom is probably one of the most interesting bathrooms. The stickers and graffiti create so much character within it.

I photographed it....this is the last photograph I took. I was shooting it with an external flash but it kept coming out wrong. So, I sat the camera down and let the shutter open....then some dude walked in the bathroom and stepped right in front of the camera. I grabbed the camera right before he stepped into frame and the shutter closed a second before that. That's why that streak exists where the toilet paper is. But, it works...I think it reflects the ghost on the wall.

Cha-Ching!

L8

2 comments:

Jesse aka J-marT® said...

you really brightened the place up! Awesome job man. With the editing and actual picture taking.

Bradley Smith said...

thanks, dude! nice to see some people checking this site out...

keep on keepin on

L8