Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heather's Frames





















































































My sister wants a few pictures of mine to go inside the frames within the house, but they need to be done by this weekend so that they'll be ready for our Turkey Day party.

I figured I would go for an old rustic feel since they can go anywhere in the house. Old photos just work...anywhere...anytime.

The top image is only a mock-up. I ran upstairs and took a pic of the wall and photoshopped the images in there to show a preview of what it could look like. They will also be going left to right. The VW bug will be on the left...the Cardiff sign will be in the center, and the train will be on the right. This will guide the eye to the center of the trio. Well, I hope. haha.


-B

1 comment:

Shawn Chamberlin said...

love the photos dude. makes me jealous you can get photos like that. can't really take photos of cardiff or beach mobiles when you're stuck in dirty ass richmond. haha. hope all is going well. peace.