Friday, September 12, 2008

The Oldies
































































I found a few old projects I did way back for school and fun. It's interesting to look back and see how you've progressed over time or how you've changed your way of doing things.

The Starbucks image was a fun one.....I started out with a white pair of Nike Air Force Ones and edited everything about it. I was bombed off Starbucks, so naturally, I had to make something in dedication to them giving me the highest caffeine rush every morning.

Gym Class Heroes is one of my favorite groups. When asked to make a poster in school, I knew exactly what I was going to do. Not the best ... but it means a lot to myself.

The Five image is of Interstate 5 here in California. I was snapping some images going down the road at night and liked the way it look when i left the shutter open and moved my camera around in circles. I took a few of the images and put them together to get what you now see.

The one of Myself doing some dumb move...I don't know. I liked the over-exposed look in this photo and rolled with it. Simple, clean....coooool.

Mike Chopp likes to jump over couches at high speeds. haaaaaa

No comments: